- No Legal Services or Attorney Client Relationship
Although the Site may provide information concerning potential legal issues, it is not a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel. You should not and are not authorized to rely on the Site as a source of legal advice. Your use of the Site does not create any attorney-client relationship between you and Lovell.
The Site contains electronic contact information for Lovell attorneys. The mere act of contacting a Lovell attorney electronically, however, does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you wish to become a client of Lovell, you must contact an appropriate Lovell attorney, and explicitly negotiate and sign a fee agreement. The Site is not an invitation to form an attorney-client relationship.
Unless you have an attorney-client relationship with Lovell, we are not obliged to keep confidential information you may send us. Under no circumstances, therefore, should you send confidential information to Lovell unless you have been authorized to do so by a Lovell attorney or you have a pre-existing documented attorney-client relationship with Lovell.
- User Conduct
You agree that you will not use the Site for any illegal purpose. In addition, you agree that:
- You will not harvest, collect or otherwise use contact information made available on the Site for the purpose of sending unsolicited improper communications, including without limitation, unsolicited bulk email (collectively, spam) and that you will not use any Lovell communications facility to deliver or attempt to deliver spam
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or the servers and network associated with the Site
- You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on the Site, or the servers and network associated with the Site
- You will not use the Site in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the Site, including, without limitation, launching Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks against the Site
- Commercial Use of Lovell Site Materials and Screen Shots
Reproduction, copying or redistribution of materials on the Lovell Site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Lovell. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please send email to [email protected] and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- The Lovell content you wish to use
- Where and how it will be used (for example, a book cover, magazine article, a brochure)
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience
- How many copies will be produced and distributed
- When you intend to publish
- What other non-Lovell materials will be associated with the Lovell content
- Your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number
We will evaluate your request and advise you as soon as possible. Lovell reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our Site.
- No Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Information provided on the Site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement. Lovell periodically adds changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on the Site without notice. Lovell assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Lovell, its suppliers or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site’s contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, the Site.
- Links to Third Party Sites
If you use any links on the Site to Sites not maintained by Lovell, you will leave Lovell Site. The linked sites are not under the control of Lovell and Lovell is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained on a linked site. Lovell provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Lovell of the site.
- Service Marks – Permitted Use of Lovell Service Marks
Lovell service marks identify Lovell products and services and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may make fair use of our service marks in advertising and promotional materials, and in referencing our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution. Other uses require our written permission. If you are in doubt as to whether you need our permission for a specific type of use, please ask us.
You may not use Lovell logos or “design” service marks (as opposed to our service marks consisting solely of words) under any circumstances without our prior written authorization.
In addition, you may not use Lovell service marks, whether design or word marks, in the following ways:
- In a non-Lovell service name or publication title
- In, as, or as part of, your own service or trademarks
- To identify products or services that are not Lovell’
- In a manner likely to cause confusion
- In a manner that implies inaccurately that we sponsor or endorse, or are otherwise connected with, your own activities, products and services
- As hidden or embedded text in web pages in an effort to cause a search of Lovell marks to result in a hit on a page not maintained by Lovell in a manner disparaging of Lovell
- Jurisdiction; Choice of Law
This Agreement and your use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
- Criminal Finances Act 2017
Lovell is committed to conducting its business in accordance with the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and integrity.
Lovell has a zero-tolerance approach to tax evasion and the facilitation of tax evasion by anyone who performs services on our behalf and has implemented procedures designed to prevent such conduct.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed, and all other provisions shall remain in force.